Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Did You Know About Throwing Virtual Rocks?

Did you know about throwing virtual rocks?

Over at Dirty Little Secret , Jerseygirl has been throwing rocks lately. I think this is a healthy way to vent. I am always cranky and I don't have the excuse Jerseygirl has! So today, I thought I'd join Jersey and throw a few rocks at the things that are driving me crazy!

1. My Maytag dishwasher! It is three years old and it's no good! We have to literally wash the dishes before putting them in or they won't get clean. Sometimes we have to re-wash dishes after getting them out, or run the washer twice.

2. My daughter for losing a brand new pair of pants I bought her. She tried them on, and has not been able to find them since!

3. The teens who wrapped and egged my neighbor's yard and house . They won't be home until next week! We are taking care of the house while they are gone. So, guess who got to spend nearly 2 hours cleaning up all the mess!

4. My husband's cold. He has been sick since May. It's not getting much better. And it's developed into bronchitis. He is on an antibiotic and an inhaler.

5. My son's priority list. Maybe one day something else besides basketball will be at the top of his list.

6. My "to do" list. It's pretty long, but nearly all I do is drive my kids around to all their activities! (Though in just a few short years I know it will drive me crazy to sit around wishing I had kids to drive places!)

7. My car. At least my husband fixed the side view mirrors . But I cannot stand having a two door car to tote said kids and their friends around. It is hard for long legged, bulky, sweaty teen aged boys to climb into the back seat!!!

I know that I can continue to add to this list. Maybe I need to make this a regular blog posting...it's a pretty tame way to vent and maybe I'll yell less at the kids, we'll see.

Got any rocks you need to throw??

No comments: