Friday, July 4, 2008

Did You Know About LiveView GPS?

Did you know about LiveView GPS?

I've never used a gps tracking device. On our way to camp last week, my husband was telling me about the time he and some other guys were going to check out the camp and they could not find their way. Two of them were trying to use their GPS devices and my husband was using directions from the internet. After all was said and done, they ended up at some ditch!

On the other hand, I was meeting a friend a couple of weeks ago. She left her house before I got directions to her. She used her GPS device to go directly to our meeting spot, with no problem.

With LiveView, not only can you find your way, but you can locate and track any vehicle in real time. You can be alerted to speeding. There is even a personal tracker available.

No comments: