Monday, July 21, 2008

Did You Know About Better World Books?

Did you know about Better World Books?

I found this book site last night. I really like what I saw. I love to buy books. I especially love to buy books at bargain prices. When I found good prices at Better World, I was happy. Then I was even happier to find that there are no shipping charges in the U.S! (only $2.97 worldwide!) Then, not only was I happy, I felt good about what I was doing.

See, Better World Books not only provides customers with great books to read, they are doing something to make this a better world for everyone. They provide books to Africa. They donate books and money to other literacy projects as well. They also provide carbon off sets for each item shipped (we're only talking a few cents per book.)

So far, I like everything I've seen about Better World. Stop by and check them out for yourself. Making this a better world is something they are striving to do, one book at a time.


No comments: