Sunday, May 11, 2008

Did You Know Why Blogging Makes Me Happy?

Did you know why blogging makes me happy?

Well, there are many reasons that people blog. But blogging has become a favorite hobby of mine. And it has even evolved into more than a hobby for me. There are many things I love about blogging. First of all, I have always loved being able to learn about the world outside my window. I have learned a lot about the way other people live and think. I have learned many interesting facts (which I love to share on this blog) and found places that I would love to someday visit. I love meeting and talking to all the people who keep such interesting blogs. I love learning to write down my thoughts. I love seeing the photos others share and I love sharing some of my own. I love how easy it is to blog. And I absolutely love that I can get paid to do something so easy and fun! It really has made me happy to be able to use my blog to make some money. We have gotten to do some things we may otherwise not gotten to do. We have made trips, I have had money for books, we have been able to get the kids some things. These things really do make me happy! And all because of my humble little blogs! :)

No comments: