Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Did You Know I Had More Good News/Bad News?

Did you know I had more good news/bad news?

Here is the story written (dictated) by my seven year old nephew. Fortunately, we had a good time with these!



Unfortunately I did not have a game.

Fortunately I had practice.

Unfortunately my practice was rained out.

Fortunately the next time I had a game.

Unfortunately when it was the second quarter Granddad told coach to sit me out.

Fortunately I got to go back in the third quarter.

Unfortunately a boy got hit in the stomach with the ball.

Fortunately he felt better soon.

Unfortunately they got the ball.

Fortunately I defended the ball and kicked it over some of the kids.

Unfortunately the black tigers got the ball again.

Fortunately we got the ball back.

Unfortunately another kid got hit in the head.

Fortunately we made a goal.

Unfortunately right after we made a goal, it was the end of the game.

Fortunately we won the game!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your nephew has a good (and gentle) sense of humor!

silken said...

after reading his story again he was walking around saying "fortunately, unfortunately". very cute! and btw (per him), not all of this is true!