Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Did You Know About My Nephews' Good News/Bad News Stories?

Did you know about my nephews' Good News/Bad News stories?

Yesterday, I had my daughter write a "Good News/Bad News" story. I also wanted my oldest nephew to write one too (actually dictate.) We had fun with these stories. Here I wanted to share with you my oldest nephew's story:

I hit a baseball.

Unfortunately it fell to first base.

Fortunately the first baseman missed the ball.

Unfortunately the first baseman picked up the ball.

Fortunately I hit a runner in.

Unfortunately I was tagged out.

Fortunately my team won.

Unfortunately the other team cried.

Fortunately they got a nice trophy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!

silken said...

me too! both boys did a good job once they got rolling! I'll post the other one soon!