Saturday, May 31, 2008

Did You Know About Seventh Grade Initiation?

Did you know about seventh grade initiation?

This morning, my daughter's youth group came to "kidnap" her. They got here about 6:45 am and came in beating on her door and screaming for her to get up. They blindfolded her and took her off to get their next "captive". They all went to one of the older kid's house for a time of "getting to know each other" and the incoming seventh graders ended up being pushed into the pool (all in good fun of course!) Then they headed off to IHOP for a pancake breakfast and lastly back to the church building for some "words of wisdom" from the older kids. My daughter looked at me funny when I asked her if she had fun. But she did say that if it had been someone else and she'd been in on the "kidnapping" it would have been funny! She also said that watching the video of herself and her classmates was funny!





2 comments:

Valkrie ANGEL said...

Hey Silken,

Ur sister came back from US and told me everything. I think there is some misunderstanding and i'm sorry that if it bothers you - that blogpost. I've since removed it.

Hope to see you soon at my blog.

Love
MYJ

silken said...

hey va. thanks for the comment. I will try to email you....