Friday, April 11, 2008

Did You Know Your Plans for Mother's Day?

Did you know your plans for Mother's Day?

It's only about a month until Mother's Day is here. I don't know for sure yet what I will be doing for Mother's Day. A friend of ours is going to be participating in a women's only triathlon. I think that sounds like a really cool thing to do for Mother's Day, but I cannot join in that day.

Maybe after church I can come home with a good book and spend the afternoon reading in bed. That really does sound ideal! I usually would rather cook my own meals at home rather than go out to eat, but it's even better if someone else cleans the kitchen! I would say that one of the best mother’s day gifts I've gotten is the day my husband and kids spent all day cleaning the house for me! That was pretty cool!

My mom and mother-in-law usually just get a card from us. But even better than that would be sending flowers. It is so easy and is a sure fire mom-pleaser! There is even a "Celebrate Mom For Who She Is Contest" that I could check out. It might be that I could nominate my mom for the wonderful mother that she has always been to us and the super grandmother she is being for my kids and nephews. She certainly deserves it!

2 comments:

tripleZmom said...

Oh man, I would love to have the house cleaned for me.

silken said...

yeah, isn't that awesome!! :) maybe I should start leaving hints this year...