Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Did You Know About my Free Jamba Juice Smoothie?

Did you know about my free Jamba Juice smoothie?

We made it to Jamba Juice in time for our free smoothies this morning! If I had known they opened at 6 am, I would have taken my son before school. As my daughter and I waited and tried to decide what we would order, I noticed one of the workers staring at me. I stared back and noticed that I really did know this guy...it was my cousin! He is my youngest cousin on my mom's side, so he is nearly twenty years younger than me! It was pretty cool to hear him say that next time we come in he'd hook us up with another free smoothie!!



This Bright Eyed and Blueberry smoothie was delicious!! It was gone in a matter of just a few minutes!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess it's a small world even in a big town. I guess Jamba Juice hasn't gotten up here yet. Of course I live in an area where the nearest McDonald's is 80 miles away.

silken said...

thankfully McD's isn't too close to you! we don't make it to Jamba Juice often, but it was a nice treat! and funny seeing my cousin there! :)