Sunday, January 20, 2008

Did You Know About Blog Swaps?

Did you know about blog swaps?

I've never been involved in one before. This one should be lots of fun. It is a travel swap and you can find out all about it at kelly's place . You will be assigned a swap partner. You then get together a package of your favorite travel items-whatever you want, anything about traveling-and mail them to your partner. It should be lots of fun! But you better hurry because the last day to sign up is tomorrow January 21!! So hurry and join us on the "Wish I Was There Travel Swap!"

2 comments:

joker said...

I like this idea for a blog...

I think it is cool... the contents are interesting in my opinion. I have bookmarked your blog, keep it up!

Do drop by my blog and have a look.

http://1jokeaday.blogspot.com

silken said...

thanks joker! you've got a nice blog going. it's always nice to get a laugh during the day!