Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Did You Know I Got Some Good News Today?

Did you know I got some good news today?

This morning I received and email from one of my son’s teachers. She was relieved to be able to send a GOOD message instead of her normal “he’s sleeping in class, not prepared, etc…” note. She praised his work ethic, even during sports season, his respect and his preparation for class. I have to tell you, that is a real joy to hear! I think it is a rare treasure to get something like this from a high school teacher and it came at a time when it was really needed for him. I am so happy that she not only noticed, but that she took the time to share the encouragement with us!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How great! And that commendation for him is also one for you too.

silken said...

I would like to think so! :) he really needed it right now too!

Daesha said...

What a blessing for you and your husband (and your son). It's great to get news like that.

silken said...

yes it is! :) thanks!