Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Did You Know About My Rendezvous?

Did you know about my Rendezvous?

After squirreling away some money that I've earned from blogging and from doing some work for my mom's office, I have finally saved enough to buy myself a newer vehicle.



We have been talking about it for some time, but just never found what we were looking for. Some friends of ours at church decided to sell their 2004 Buick Rendezvous and they made us "an offer we couldn't refuse"!



This car has just what I wanted and more! It has four doors and a third row seat. It has dual air control, seat warmers, a dvd player and so much more! It is really nice. There are some cosmetic issues on the inside, but it is at the upholsters now getting redone and back to new looking!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! That's a great way to get a new car and makes a whole lot of sense!

silken said...

thanks montucky! yes, we only have paid off cars and did not want to go back to a note. I'll tell ya though, letting go of all those Ben Franklins gave me second thoughts... :)

Holly said...

That's exciting! What good timing that someone was ready to sell theirs and it had what you were looking for.

Will the new permit holder get to drive your new baby?

I'm not sure I've ever seen such a stack of Ben Franklins (but to know it's paid for--that's a great feeling I'm sure!)

silken said...

well, he has driven it, but he is going to be driving the standard shift 98 jeep to school! yep, paid for is the only kind we like to drive! :)

silken said...

I hadn't seen that many "bills" either, that's why I took a picture of them! :)