Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Did You Know the Best Seats in the Gardens?

Did you know the best seats in the Gardens?

We are going to Boston next month. Of course, one of our priorities is to get to a Celtics game. In looking for tickets, I found an online 3D viewer which shows you the view from different seats. I found two different sections that I am looking at, both of which are nearly the same in price. One is in the uppermost section, near the back, at mid court. The other is down low, just above floor level, about half way back, just to the right of the goal (not directly behind it.) I can't decide which is the better view, though I am thinking that the lower seats will really get us more "into the game". Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's kind of a toss up, which is why the prices are about the same. I think if one of the teams was a favorite, I'd take the lower seats because then I could get a little closer look at the players. If not, I'd take the seats at mid court where you get a better look at all of the action. I don't know the venue in Boston though.

silken said...

yeah, I am kind of leaning toward the lower seats. One of my son's favorite players is on the Heat (who the Celtics play that night) so it will be cool to be close to the action. the 3D viewer is pretty cool in helping to see what the view will be like. no matter what, I am sure it will be fun!