Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Did You Know About Scrapbooking?

Did you know about scrapbooking?

I've never been a big scrapbooker. It always seemed like such a monumental task to keep up with, one that I didn't see the end of. But since so many folks around here scrapbook, I have done a couple of books with a theme. I have done one for our first visit to Singapore and another for my son's "Journey to Black Belt". This made the project have a start and finish and kept it more manageable to me. It's fun to look back at these now and see the vacation or event which the book chronicles.

2 comments:

Daesha said...

I'm glad we've converted you to the dark side! I like the themed books - it really does make it much more managable to have an end in sight when you start.

silken said...

don't know that I've been converted, but it wasn't too bad. maybe when I have grandkids.... :)