Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Did You Know How To Use the APC?

Did you know how to use the APC?

I had never used the Automated Postal Center in the post office lobby before. But yesterday I had some packages to mail and the line at the post office was rather long. Since I had an appointment and did not want to come back by the post office, I decided to try the APC. It is really simple to use. All the instructions are written out for you to follow. The tools are provided and you simply answer the questions. You do have to have a credit or debit card to use the APC. But it ended up for me being so much better than waiting in that line!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to look for that here, although I doubt that we have one in our little P.O. I do hate the lines, especially when they move so slowly because people just stand around and talk instead of moving through and talking later.

silken said...

post office can be a central meeting place in those small towns.

the apc was very helpful for me and easy to use too!