Saturday, November 29, 2008

Did You Know About the Ultimate Hunter's Package?

Did you know about the ultimate hunter's package?

I found out on Thanksgiving that my sister in law and her husband have now decided to go vegetarian. I am not surprised really, as she works for a vegetarian naturopath, so this is really in step with their lifestyle. She did mention that she would not be opposed to eating say wild deer cooked in a stew, which they had done not too long ago.

Due in part to this fact and also the fact that none of us are really keen on all the gorging done on Thanksgiving, the amount of leftovers, and what it takes out of my mother in law, we decided we will do something different for Christmas. I am not sure exactly what this means. But if it means my father in law needs to go hunting to get a deer, he should take a look at the Nikon Black Friday Promo. Yes, I know "Black Friday" is over, but the promo lasts all weekend! (through Dec. 1) The package includes ProStaff 3-9x40 Riflescope with BDC Reticle, ProStaff Laser Rangefinder, Silent Technology Rangefinder Case, Mastering a Long-range shot with BDC DVD, and $50 NikonProGear Gift Card offering a $144 savings!
I don't know if we really will be having deer stew at Christmas, but this sounds like a great package deal for all those hunters out there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't afford it, but that's actually a pretty good deal.

We likely will have something other than venison stew for Christmas, but we do have 100 lbs of venison in the freezer from a beautiful big buck my son got. I'm looking forward to a roast!

silken said...

I've not had a venison stew or roast before but I do like deer sausage. when I've traveled to Singapore, I love to get the noodles w/ venison and broccoli.