Monday, October 29, 2007

Did You Know My Page Rank Has Improved?

Did you know my page rank has improved?

Some people may or may not care about the page rank of their site. I do, and I know many bloggers who do. This last update at Google has some people talking. They had their rankings go down. As for me, I've just been doing what I always do. I guess I am like the turtle in the story who just keeps plodding along. And to all of you who frequent my blog, I want to say thank you! You have helped increase my page rank! And that is good news for bloggers who get paid for blogging!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the improvement! It's obvious that you put a lot of work into your blogs.

silken said...

thanks montucky. your blog is a really nice one! appreciate you stopping by