Thursday, October 25, 2007

Did You Know My Crazy Eight List?

Did you know my crazy eight list?


Here is another cyber tag game. Jerseygirl tagged me. These are the best answers I could come up with.

Things I'm Passionate About:

1. my husband
2. my son
3. my daughter
4. God
5. homeschooling
6. teaching
7. providing my kids with opportunities
8. being my best

Things I Want To Do Before I Die:

1. travel
2. spend time with my kids
3. take my kids to wonderful places
4. spend time with my husband
5. see my kids as happy, well functioning adults
6.
7.
8.

(I've still got time to add to that list; guess I'm just leaving my options open!)

Things That I Say Often:

1. I love you
2. What in the World?
3. Rats!
4. be quiet
5. what do you want to eat?
6. let’s go!
7. time to go!
8. I wish there was a (dish/housecleaning/laundry) fairy that would come visit my house

Books I've Read Recently (Or Am Reading):

1. Bible
2. Nine Days a Queen
3. Animal Farm
4. Glass Menagerie
5. Black Duck
6. The Mousetrap
7. The Mystery in the Castle
8. Mummies in the Morning

Songs I Can Listen To Over and Over:

1. Turn, Turn, Turn (Byrds)
2. Joy to the World (Three Dog Night)
3. Heat of the Moment (Asia)
4. Manheim Steamroller
5. American Pie
6. The Sands of Time
7. many of the old A Capella songs
8. anything my daughter plays on the piano

What Attracts Me To My Friends:

1. honest
2. kind
3. loyal
4. genuine
5. friendly
6. non-judgemental
7. accepting
8. fun

Things That I Learned Last Year (or this past year):

1. how to make money with my blogs
2. beginning scuba diving
3. beginning spinning (cycling class)
4. that you can homeschool children not in your immediate family
5. I can make friends in cyber space
6. that my son wants to go to public school
7. there is a difference between a paint and a pinto horse
8. how mummies were made

everyone in blogland who wants to play is now offically tagged! :)

2 comments:

tripleZmom said...

Great list! Thanks for playing.

silken said...

it was harder than I thought to come up with this list!