Sunday, October 21, 2007

Did You Know About The Game Plan?

Did you know about The Game Plan?

I took my daughter to see this show. It turned out to be a pretty cute show. We both enjoyed the movie. There were not many objectionable words, and some would even say there were none. There was one bit about bathroom humor, but it was not over done. Overall the show was very cute, mild and fun. We enjoyed our time and left the theater happy with the movie. The little girl, Madison Pettis, was very cute and really had a great on screen personality. I've never seen "The Rock" in anything before. He did an allright job of playing the "new" dad. I also liked his rendition of "Are You Lonesome Tonight?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds interesting. I'll watch for that one if it ever makes its way out here. There are so few good ones (in my opinion).

silken said...

VERY few good ones. This one is not a "great movie" but it was nice to be able to watch one w/ my daughter...