Monday, April 16, 2007

Did You Know You Can Get Some Great Star Wars Costumes?

Did you know you can get some great Star Wars costumes ?

If your family is anything like mine, Star Wars paraphanelia and regalia are part of growing up. I saw the original Star Wars when I was 10. My sister and I fell in love with it, especially her. She owned every Star Wars toy that came out. We grew up playing Star Wars for a long time.

Fast forward to parenthood. My son especially loved Star Wars. He wanted to be Anakin. He dressed almost daily like a Jedi Knight. I sure wish I could have found these costumes back then. These look like the real thing! My daughter took one look and said "those are nice costumes, not some silly little things."

Now a days, I've got two nephews who would love a costume or two to re-enact Star Wars battles. Take a look at the things on this site. They have adult costumes, kids costumes, male and female characters, lightsabers, gloves and replica weapons. What more could any Star Wars aficionado ask for?

May the Force Be With You.

No comments: