Monday, February 7, 2011

Did you know that choosing a college major is one of the most difficult things to do?

Did you know that choosing a college major is one of the most difficult things to do?

 It is a decision that will almost certainly have a huge impact on your life and career path. Some people change their majors many times, while others feel that they have always known what they want to grow up and do for a living. Personally, I am looking into a major involving communications. I believe it is an area that provides and sharpens many useful skills.  Communication is key for jobs, relationships, and many other things.  If I can become an effective speaker, I will have the ability to captivate people with my thoughts.  This can lead to many opportunities, such as sales jobs or representative positions.  It is my goal to choose this major and succeed at it.

No comments: