Sunday, September 19, 2010

Did You Know My Son is Now a Campus Rep?

Did you know my son is now a campus rep?

I posted a few weeks ago about the collegebookrenter.com website. After our first encounter with them, in which we had no problem getting the books we ordered, I told my son about the opportunity to become a campus representative for them. I did not know if he would qualify since he is still in high school. But he went ahead and applied. He got a phone interview soon after that and is now a campus rep for the book renters (you can also buy through them and save some money on the book prices.) To me, renting these books that are not going to be used long term, and as often as new editions come out, makes great sense. So if you are going to be needing textbooks feel free to enter my son's rep code if you decide to rent or purchase from this website.

college book renters campus rep code: CBR321000

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a good thing for him to do. I liked the idea of renting textbooks when you wrote about it before. I wish it had been available when my daughter was at UM!

silken said...

I think it's a great idea and I hope it works out for us. we'll have to wait til next semester to see how it goes, since everybody already has their books for this semester