Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Did You Know My New Scrabble Word?

Did you know my new Scrabble word?

I am always on the lookout for a new word to play in Scrabble, particularly if it uses the "Q". My daughter actually found one for me yesterday while doing research for a school assignment. She asked me what "cacique" is. I told her I'd never heard of it. So she looked it up and found out that it is a tribal leader from Mexican or West Indian regions.It is also a variety of Oriole. I was happy because now I've got a new word to use in Scrabble!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's quite a word, too! I'll have to remember it.

silken said...

yeah, I was proud of her for finding it and for sharing it w/ me. now I am just waiting to use it!

hifidel said...

Good word! And good for your daughter to alert you to it.