Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Did You Know How to Keep Score at a Volleyball Game?

Did you know how to keep score at a volleyball game?

I have just been learning. Now keep in mind this is junior high volleyball. I can do ok as long as nothing "unusual" happens, which of course in jr. high, you never know! At any rate, I have been blessed to have the lady who taught me to sit by me during the games, to help make sure I have everything covered. But we have a tournament this weekend, so we'll see how well my talents have been honed! If you want to learn to keep score, get a good score book that has the instructions in front and the symbols at the top. You can find instructions online. Then, attend some games to practice your skill! I would suggest a junior high game as they are much slower moving and instructional than older groups.

No comments: