Thursday, August 6, 2009

Did You Know How to Fix a Leaky Faucet?

Did you know how to fix a leaky faucet?

My husband finally realized that we will have to replace the whole fixture to our kitchen sink. It's not that old, about three to five years. It seems that whenever folks do work these days, it cannot be counted on to last. Anyway, he has it on his list this weekend to change that fixture. I guess I will be looking at Moen, Delta and Kohler fixtures to see what best suits us, and our budget.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just replaced the one in our kitchen too. The prices have gone way up and the quality way down. I ran into a rep for Delta in Lowes last week and as a result bought a Delta fixture for our bathroom remodeling project because he said they are very good at maintaining a supply of parts if necessary.

I hate to do plumbing because the way I do it usually involves the Coast Guard, but the kitchen one was a success and I'll do the bathroom one too. Wish me luck!

silken said...

good luck! hopefully we will be as successful! (implication: we still haven't done it yet!)