Thursday, August 13, 2009

Did You Know About My Custom Made Costume?

Did you know about my custom made costume?

Next week we are hosting a youth activity at church in which everyone is supposed to come dressed as a superhero. I found a website that showed several gals' custom made Wonder Woman costumes. I figured I could do that too. I found the perfect pieces at the thrift store and my mom is helping me to put it together. For the bottom, I was going to use a royal blue taffeta skirt. The one I got was ankle length but knew my mom could cut it and hem it. I tried it on and she measured it. When I went back to try it on after that, I could not fasten the skirt! It was only two days later!! It's been a long time since I felt like I needed diet pills, but after that incident, I felt horrible! Instead of coming home and going on a crash diet though, I found a pair of shorts that will work just fine!!

No comments: