Thursday, June 25, 2009

Did You Know An Easy Way to Make Enchiladas?

Did you know an easy way to make enchiladas?

I usually only save enchiladas for special occasions since they are so time consuming. I used to fry up each tortilla (no, I don't make the tortillas!) which was time consuming, hot and messy. But I found a recipe that says you can spray both sides of each tortilla and put them in a 350 oven for 3-4 minutes to soften them up before rolling them into enchiladas. When my family was due to arrive home from camp, I decided to try this method. It worked great! Easy to roll, and no hot greasy mess! And lots less time! I may make enchiladas more often now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting idea! We'll have to try that.

silken said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
silken said...

this worked really well. I even put some of the enchiladas in the freezer for when we returned from camp. they tasted great too!