Saturday, June 20, 2009

Did You Know X Rays are Done on CD Now?

Did you know X Rays are done on CD now?

When I went to meet my husband to pick up my son after he broke his collar bone at camp, I wanted to be sure and get the x rays. My husband handed me all the paper work from the hospital (I am so glad he was there!) and I went into the bathroom at the gas station. While inside I was thinking "OH! Where are the x rays?" So I asked my husband as soon as I got out. He pointed out the CD that he had handed me. That is where the x rays are! We brought them home and our doctor stopped by that evening. She loaded the x rays onto our computer to look at! Pretty cool!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's something I didn't know about! Very cool!

sartaj faisal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
silken said...

it is very cool!