Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Did You Know About Jason's Deli Menu Changes?

Did you know about Jason's Deli menu changes?

I don't like to eat out very often. But my mom wanted to take me and all her grandkids out to lunch yesterday. We ended up at Jason's Deli. They have a veggie wrap that I like and I can get it with fruit. As we looked over the menu yesterday I noticed several changes. They have organic wheat tortillas, blue corn chips and a new kids' menu. As we waited for our order I noticed a sign on the table talking about the kids' menu. All meals are less than $4 and none contain any trans fat, high fructose corn syrup or nitrites! I was really impressed. A quote from the owner said that if he was not comfortable having his grandkids eat it, then it's not on the menu! That means we can all be more comfortable taking our kids out for a healthy meal at Jason's Deli.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the kind of thing I'd love to see more of: an individual owner doing something right because he knows it is right! He should be commended!

silken said...

yep! I was impressed! and glad to see him doing that! it makes eating out a little more fun!