Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Did You Know About Energy Saving Light Bulbs?

Did you know about energy saving light bulbs?

I have been hearing how this is one of the easiest ways to save money on your energy bill. My husband bought a few a couple of years ago. I'd like to buy some more. They are becoming more popular and easier to find. They cost a little more, but last longer and use less energy. Right now I have a stash of Sylvania light bulbs that I need to use up (don't want to be wasteful in that sense either) and then I intend to start going to the new bulbs throughout the house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The energy savers do work and they do last a long time. That's nearly all we use and I can't remember the last time I had to replace a bulb.

silken said...

great!! we still have quite a few of the old fashioned ones, so I'll use them til they're gone. I am happy to see how easy the new ones are to find. even the grocery store had a display of them.