Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Did You Know About Changes to Propel?

Did you know about changes to Propel?

In the past, Propel sports drink has been about the only common sports drink I would let my kids have. But I have noticed a change lately. They have changed the bottles saying that they have reduced the amount of plastic used. That is a good thing. But it seems that in making the change they have also changed the ingredients. My mom bought some Propel at my suggestion and noticed it used high fructose corn syrup. She was surprised since I do not buy products containing that ingredient. I too noticed that in the newer bottles this was listed in the ingredients. They formerly used sucralose, which I am not a big fan of either, but I did compromise on it with my kids. So now we are all disappointed in the change of Propel. One more sports drink I won't buy. But that will save me some money too!

No comments: