Friday, December 14, 2007

Did You Know Saving Blog Posts as Drafts May Result in Rejected Ad Opportunities?

Did you know saving blog posts as drafts may result in rejected ad opportunities?

Just recently I began having trouble with receiving rejection notices on several of my paid blog posts. I could not figure out why. After conversing with someone a payperpost, I think I have finally figured it out. I often write several posts at one time and save them as drafts for future use. This way I have a post ready when I am short on time, and it helps me to remember just what I want to say. But then I began to have several rejections (though I've been saving drafts for a while.) Come to find out, this can be considered as "time shifting" and is not accepted by paid blogging sites like payperpost. So to any bloggers who make money blogging and like to save posts as drafts, you may want to re-consider that practice.

2 comments:

tripleZmom said...

Sometimes I think they're a little TOO picky.

silken said...

well, I didn't realize I was doing anything unscrupulous. I hate to have that reputation. I had often saved drafts for later use, on all my blogs. but now I will just save on a word document. I am too forgetful otherwise! :)