Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Did You Know About Rankrz?

Did you know about Rankrz?

I love blogging with lists. I have a "favorites" blog where I list all my favorite things about anything and everything. My sis has a list blog which is a lot of fun to read. And another of our friends keeps one too. I know many other people like keeping lists; they are fun, they are easy and they help us to outline what we like and dislike about things in life.

I just discovered Rankrz , which is a community based ranking site. It's a fun little site where you can go and see just how your list (either favorites or worsts!) compare to other folks' lists. Right now Rankrz is in "beta" so they are just getting underway. You can go in and read the other lists-including mine -and you can add your own.



No comments: