Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Did You Know About My Blogging Challenge?

Did you know about my blogging challenge?

Often in blogging communities, there are blog challenges issued. I have never issued a challenge to other bloggers before, until now. At a blogging communati that I am a part of, I recently issued this challenge to all bloggers who are blogging for money.

I have been blessed to have made a little more than I expected in my first year blogging for money. It has been fun and fairly easy. But I wanted to do something with my money, something that would make a difference for someone else. Something out of the ordinary, besides what I normally give.

So this year, I began looking for new ways to give. I am issuing this same challenge to all bloggers who make money with their blogs. Give a little something more than you would normally give at this time of year. Find a new place to donate, or add a little extra to your regular giving. And please, share the places you are donating to. No need to disclose the amount you are giving, but let us all in on the great organizations, causes, establishments that are out there helping spread the love.

And for those of you who want to join who are not making money blogging, check out what my friend Merry has to say about it . You can still join in by spreading love, peace and good will to your fellow man.

All comments and posts related to this are appreciated. Let us all help pitch in a little something, and see what a difference we can all make together!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of blog!

No comments: