Thursday, January 15, 2009

Did You Know It's The Principle?

Did you know it's the principle?

Yesterday my husband and our neighbor were talking about all the trouble we have been having with our internet service. It came up about dropping it and looking for another provider. I said that is exactly what I don't understand. My neighbor put it just right for me to understand, "It's the principle", he said. It should have been done and done right months ago. Yes, we have wanted to drop Comcast, but then they would never have to come fix it and make it right. It is the principle of them doing the right thing that matters now.

As an update, a temporary fix was put on again yesterday (at least this time they were up front about it being temporary!) and a new line should be in place within a week. I hope that will be the case, after all, it's the principle!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

silken said...

thanks! just don't hold your breath....

Anonymous said...

I immediately thought of you when I read a news item this morning in the police report for Kalispell Montana that said that a woman there called 911 because she couldn't connect to the internet.