Monday, January 19, 2009

Did You Know It's About Being Cool?

Did you know it's about being cool?

I just turned off Oprah. The infatuation with Obama is really getting to me. I don’t quite understand it all. Just before going to a commercial, there was a clip with Justin Timberlake talking about the energy felt over this change in administration. He talked about walking with a swagger after the election. He talked about how now America has a swagger. “America, we’re cool now.” I didn’t realize that’s what it was all about….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll see how "cool" we are after a few hard decisions have to be made. We can only hope.

silken said...

right!!! I mean, I know it was Justin Timberlake saying that, meaning it means nothing, but that they aired it on Oprah, how stupid!! anyway, my cynicism is really escalating so I probably need to be careful what I say!!!! hope and pray!