Saturday, August 9, 2008

Did You Know It's Time for Back to School Shopping?

Did you know it's time for back to school shopping?

School starts here in two weeks. I am in no way ready! My mom gave the kids some money so they could go buy whatever they want. They were thrilled! I took them clothes shopping. This is the first time I have taken my daughter to the "juniors" section. We still had a hard time finding pants and/or jeans for her. She did find one pair of pants in a size 1 that she loved. I have never, ever worn a size 1! Not even if I took a diet pill!! When I was her age I weighed as much as I did when I graduated high school!

2 comments:

tripleZmom said...

I am so not ready!

silken said...

ha! this has been an ongoing process!! the kids had money to spend and keep thinking of things they need to go back for!