Sunday, October 9, 2011

Did You Know My Printer is Snobby?

Did you know my printer is snobby?

In the course of trying to save money, today I purchased a remanufactured printer ink cartridge. It was from an electronics store and labeled to fit the printer I have. However, my printer is so "snobby" it doesn't "recognized" the cartridge. So instead of saving money I am now out that money, since you cannot return opened packages of ink. And I have to go back and buy the name brand of ink. So much for snobby electronics!

2 comments:

Montucky said...

That's pretty lousy! I bought refilled cartridges for my old printer (hp) regularly and they worked fine. The new printer however, uses the Kodak ink technology and nobody refills them.

silken said...

yeah! so in trying to save money I ended up spending more (can't return the open one) lesson learned I guess!