Sunday, October 2, 2011

Did You Know Kids Have Some Pretty Great Ideas?

Did you know kids have some pretty great ideas?

It never ceases to amaze me the ideas that kids can come up with. Here is a recent example that I love-my daughter and I were walking through Wal-Mart and she asked me if I "heard that." I said no and my daughter told me about a little girl who had just finished an edible sample and told her brother "I wish we could eat the plate so if we were still hungry after the sample we could still eat." I love it! Not only would it help with providing a snack, but it would help keep the trash contained as well! Pretty good thinking!

2 comments:

Montucky said...

They sure do! I'm seldom around kids any more and really miss their inventiveness.

silken said...

I loved this kid's idea. great to hear ideas from fresh minds!