Thursday, March 29, 2012

Did You Know Some Great Anniversary Gifts for Her?

Did you know some great anniversary gifts for her?

This year both my parents and my husband and I are celebrating big anniversaries (though I think each one is big!) My parents will celebrate 45 years together this weekend and my husband and I celebrate 25 years this summer! I know that tokens of affection are big deals on such occasions and I thought I would list a few, just in case someone wants to take a look:

*flowers are nice
*dark chocolate is good
*a special trip-cruise!!
*new bicycle handle bars
*I'll save some space here to add on ;)

1 comment:

Gifts for her said...

Anniversary is the movement that never forgot-able both husband and wife. so make that day more special by giving a special gifts for her.