Monday, March 26, 2012

Did You Know About Good Customer Service?

Did you know about good customer service?

It's not easy to find. But I have recently experienced good customer service from Alice.com. You see Alice* is a website where you can do your shopping for home goods, including some grocery items. Shipping for orders over $40 is free and it's pretty easy to reach that minimum order. Things always arrive in a timely manner. This time however one of my laundry detergent lids had broken and had leaked out about a quarter of the bottle. I mentioned this in an email to them. I got a response that same day saying they would send me another bottle of detergent and no need to try to return the broken one. I got the replacement bottle in two days!! I call that some good customer service! Thanks, Alice!

*Alice is named after the maid on The Brady Bunch. Their slogan is "Everybody needs an Alice."

No comments: