Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Did You Know About Post Surgery?

Did you know about post surgery?

I sure did not! I had errands to do for church. I was even supposed to be a wedding co-oridinator this past weekend. I had no idea how "down" I would be. I guess I had it in my head that being in a boot meant I was going to be walking within a day or so. Um, NO. Even now, with a shoe on I am finding it hard to put all my weight down on my foot. I only have one stitch, but the foot is still bruised and swollen. And it's a little painful too. So, after surgery, don't make any real plans other than resting and therapy! That is what I am going to do for the next month!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure makes you appreciate feet, doesn't it! I hope it heals quickly!

silken said...

going slow but sure!