Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Did You Know About Credit Card Changes?

Did you know about credit card changes?

It may be old news but most of us have heard by now about the credit card changes coming in February. Just another step in government regulation. I don't like to use credit cards. We do have one in the fire safe for an emergency. Otherwise we don't use them. As for the coming changes, I don't know enough about them to know whether or not I could accept credit card changes. I am sure there are many that should have already been in place. I think that college kids should not be the target of credit card marketing. And I am certainly against any penalty or fee against those who pay their bill in full each month. I don't like the government regulation. I think folks should be smarter in using credit. And if they get in trouble with it, they should pay the consequence, even if it takes 7-10 years to clear it.

No comments: