Monday, June 16, 2008

Did You Know We Have an Orchard Nearby?

Did you know we have an orchard nearby?

I had no idea until today! A lady from church told me about an orchard, yes, an actual orchard very near to our house! Fruits N Such Orchard is located off state Highway 146 at 6309 Ave. U in Dickinson, TX. It is open daily from 6-8 pm and all day on Saturdays and Sundays. The orchard boast peaches, blackberries, tomatoes, okra and black eyed peas, all ready for you to pick! I am anxious to get time to get the family out to Fruits N Such!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That orchard sounds cool! Would I ever love to have a place to go to pick tree-ripe peaches again!

silken said...

mmm, I know! I can't wait!! but finding an evening between 6-8 for us all to go is not easy. we may have to go on a weekend, if we get one of those free! the fruits sound so good and I may even try some okra...