Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Did You Know About My New Blogs?

Did you know about my new blogs?

Yes, it's true. I have started not one, but two new blogs! I have thought for some time about starting up a new blog on my own domain. BlogSire has recently posted some advantages of having a blog at your own domain. I know of several others who have also recently gotten blogs on their own domain.

So, when the time came, I chose to start up two new Wordpress blogs. BlogSire did much to help me. It was a lot of fun. One of the most fun things, one that my daughter enjoyed doing too, was looking for wordpress templates to use for my blogs. There are lots out there to choose from. But I had some certain ideas in mind that I was looking for. I did find something close to what I had in mind for my alphabet blog and the other I found something that fit perfectly that I had not thought of!

If you too are looking for a new theme for your wordpress blog, you might want to check out some of these great designs: "pink stars" is cute, or maybe you are ready for a "beach party". I really like the "fractal rainbow" myself. I think it's important to be able to preview the template before downloading it. This gives you a feel for how your blog will look.

No comments: