Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Did You Know You Can Replant a Poinsettia?

Did you know you can replant a poinsettia?

I had heard years ago that you can cut back a poinsettia plant, put it in the attic and it would come back the next year. And I also knew that my grandpa had planted a poinsettia plant in his yard. So earlier this year when my neighbor was planting her Christmas poinsettia I decided to try to plant mine too. My grandpa said to plant it on the south side up next to the house. Which worked out perfectly with my entryway. And I have been very happy with the growth and progress of the plant which started to bloom just in time for Christmas!


2 comments:

Montucky said...

That's a beautiful plant! Well worth the try!

silken said...

I am so happy that it has done so well! it looks so nice and just in time for Christmas