Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Did You Know Volleyball Season is Right Around the Corner?

Did you know volleyball season is right around the corner?

My daughter starts her volleyball season next month. That means in the next few weeks we will need to stock up on injury prevention items like ankle braces, first aid tape and knee pads. These are all important to most any player as they can offer support and prevent injury. I came across the donjoy rocketsoc which looks to be a pretty good ankle brace providing support and allowing movement. It is available in three styles (lace up, wrap around and wrap around drytex.)  I am sure these are something my daughter will want to try. Trust me, injury prevention is MUCH cheaper than treating the injury and the lasting effects of injuries.

No comments: