Thursday, September 5, 2013

Did You Know the Lord Always Provides?

Did you know the Lord always provides?

 It seems that our God always provides for us and has blessed us every time we have needed it. I am not saying that he just rains money down on us or bestows these high dollar things that some people seem to preach. But He always seems to come through in ways that get us just where we need to be. For example, just this week, just today, my son and I were stressing about how he was going to buy one more textbook that he found out he has to have by Monday. And...he received two checks in the mail today! Not huge ones, but just enough to get us out from that stress of where we were going to get the money for one more book....*huge sigh of relief and prayers of gratitude that God has once again provided just what we needed*. I am not one to preach or believe in the "health and wealth" theory folks hear from TV evangelists so often. But I do want to express my gratitude for the provisions we have received....and I don't think it's just good luck!

1 comment:

Robert Welain said...

New iphone spy app is overhyped. And what do you think?