Saturday, December 15, 2007

Did You Know One of My Kids' Favorite Gifts?

Did you know one of my kids' favorite gifts?

About three years ago I learned about Feed the Children . What I like about this organization is that they function year round helping the poor and needy children in this country as well as those worldwide. I like how you can donate any small amount to help. By donating just $7 you can help transport 50 pounds of food to needy children right here in America.

I made a donation in my children's behalf the first time three Christmases ago. I then made a certificate on my word processor, printed it out and put it under the tree. It was very simple, stating that I had made a donation in their behalf to help feed hungry children in the U.S. They both agreed that was the best gift they received under the tree that Christmas morning. Since then, I have continued this tradition.


No comments: