Friday, December 21, 2007

Did You Know I Wish You A Merry Christmas?

Did you know I wish you a Merry Christmas?

We had a good time yesterday making up some Christmas cookies. The kids decorated and of course ate them up as quickly as I would let them. I decided to join in on the decorating a bit. I thought it would be fun to write "Merry Christmas" in different languages. As the cookies were rather small, I was only able to fit four Christmas greetings. So here is my Christmas wish to all...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a great holiday season!

silken said...

thanks Montucky! I hope you and your family had the same. It has been a pleasant day. We have one more celebration at the end of the week, and one more next week....

then I guess we will have to start a diet for the new year! :)